Sign up to receive our AqFresh™ Home Freshening Consumer Insights Report featuring the results of an online survey by Aqdot
To register, please complete your details in the “CONTACT US” section below, adding “AQFRESH HOME FRESHENING REPORT” in the subject.
Fewer UK consumers are shopping for perfume since the lockdown (from 41% to 8%) whilst 70% of Brits have experienced worsening or new smells arising in their homes since being stuck at home. Could there be a connection?
This report is designed particularly for Marketing and R&D Managers with responsibility for product innovation at manufacturers of consumer products where personal/household/clothing/pet odour is a pain point.
The report covers the key insights & conclusions from an online survey of UK consumers conducted in May 2020. The survey looked at the problem of household malodours, the solutions consumers seek and their attitudes to air & fabric freshening.
- Aqdot – who we are
- Survey methodology
- How consumer behaviour has changed since Covid-19
- What (and who!) is causing the bad smells in their homes
- Which smells are the most unpleasant
- What problems the bad smells are causing
- What consumers’ attitudes are to air-freshening
- What odour removal solutions consumers want
- Key conclusions
- How Aqdot can help you meet your consumers’ needs with our AqFresh™ odour-capture technology
The report is packed with fascinating consumer insights that could unlock / inspire your next big innovation.
To register, complete your details in the “CONTACT US” section below, adding “AQFRESH HOME FRESHENING REPORT” in the subject, and you will receive a copy of the report within 24 hours.