Get your free copy of our AqFresh™ Automotive Interiors Consumer Insights Report featuring the results of our global survey of over 600 consumers.
To get your free copy, please complete your details in the “CONTACT US” section below, adding “AUTOMOTIVE INTERIORS REPORT” in the subject.
Covering consumers’ attitudes to odour and VOC pollution in cars, innovations in car interior materials, and consumer reactions to some exciting potential new product concepts, this AqFresh™ Automotive Interiors Report is based on Aqdot’s global survey of over 600 consumers which gives valuable insight for our customers.
This report is designed particularly for Marketing and R&D Managers and Interior Design Engineers with responsibility for product innovation at automotive manufacturers or their interior parts or nonwoven, coated textile and plastic material suppliers.
- Survey methodology & sample
- Car ownership
- Aspects of a car’s interior that drive purchase preference
- Attitudes towards in-car air pollution
- Experience of and attitudes towards the new car smell
- Impact of malodour & fragrance on the mood of car drivers
- Current solutions to the problem of the new car smell and other malodours
- Appeal of potential new innovations to solve the problem of VOCs and the new car smell
- Key conclusions
- How Aqdot can help you meet your consumers’ needs with our AqFresh™ odour capture technology for automotive interior nonwovens, coated textiles and rigid plastics
- When asked about car seat material, pleasant smell is equally as important as luxury
- 85% of new car owners believe that good in-car air quality control is important
- 84% of car owners in China are concerned about VOCs in cars vs 52% in USA
- 77% of car owners in China would be more likely to buy a brand new car that did not have a new car smell
The report is packed with lots more fascinating consumer insights that could unlock / inspire your next big innovation.
Our patented technology utilises Cucurbiturils – barrel-shaped molecules with a hollow hydrophobic cavity and polar portals. They capture malodour molecules whilst holding and slowly releasing pre-loaded fragrance molecules over time for a prolonged sensory experience.
For a free copy of the report, complete your details in the “CONTACT US” section below, adding “AUTOMOTIVE INTERIORS REPORT” in the subject.