Sign up to receive our AqFresh™ Anti-Allergen Consumer Insights Report featuring the results of an online survey by Aqdot
To register, please complete your details in the “CONTACT US” section below, adding “AQFRESH ANTI-ALLERGEN REPORT” in the subject.
Covering consumers’ attitudes to living with an allergy during the pandemic, places & situations that trigger allergic reactions, and new anti-allergen product concepts, this report based on Aqdot’s online survey of 118 UK allergy sufferers gives valuable insight for our customers interested in launching a ready-to-go white label anti-allergen innovation for humans or pets in just weeks, or incorporating our technology into your own anti-allergen products. .
This report is designed particularly for Marketing and R&D Managers with responsibility for product innovation at manufacturers of consumer products where personal/household/in-car odour and poor indoor air quality (from allergens & pollutants) is a pain point.
- Survey methodology
- Households with allergy sufferers
- The most common allergies
- Places & situations that trigger allergic reactions
- The most common allergic symptoms
- Attitudes to living with an allergy
- Living with an allergy during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Interest in unique new solutions that could be used to prevent allergic reactions by removing allergens from:
- Soft Furnishings, Fabrics & Surfaces
- Air & Pets
- Indoor Public Spaces
- Face Masks
- Key conclusions
- Introduction to AqFresh™ and Oderase™ which safely remove odours & allergens from soft furnishings, fabrics & surfaces*
*dust mite, cat & dog allergens, on contact, when sprayed on surfaces.
The report is packed with fascinating consumer insights that could unlock / inspire your next big innovation.
To register, complete your details in the “CONTACT US” section below, adding “AQFRESH ANTI-ALLERGEN REPORT” in the subject, and you will receive a copy of the report within 24 hours.